Here is an Easy Plant Based Living Lifestyle Pesto Dish. So good with many plant-based food sources and super easy to make. Also, in this one, Pesto, you can substitute other Greens and Nuts. No need to have to stick to the same recipe. So enjoy your Pesto.
Pesto Why people love it! Because it can be used with many recipes, you can add it to salads, portions of pasta, Plant-based burgers, and so much more.
Easy Plant Based Living Lifestyle Pesto Dish
We share this recipe for pesto pasta for our readers to share and enjoy.
Easy Plant Based Living Lifestyle Pesto Dish – Ingredients
- 2 cups chickpea or Quinoa pasta
- 2 tablespoons of Avocado oil
- 2 cups of sliced zucchini
- 2 cups of frozen peas
- 4 cups steamed or roasted Broccoli florets
- 8 tablespoons of Pesto. If you want more, you can have it
- 1 cup lightly roasted Walnuts or Cashews
- 2 cloves of Garlic or more if you are a Garlic lover
- 2 cups of Arugula or any handy greens you may have.
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper black
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of cooking water from the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is warm, add sliced zucchini and cook for 3-5 minutes until tender. Could you take off the stove and let it cool down?
- Cooks frozen Peas according to package instructions.
Easy Plant Based Living Lifestyle Pesto Dish – Easy vegan recipes for beginners
For the Pesto
- Place the Walnuts, Garlic, Arugula, Nutritional yeast, Salt, Black Pepper, and Lemon juice in a food processor container. Tap for a few seconds until the nuts are chopped. With the food processor running, slowly pour in the olive oil. Continue to process until the mixture is well combined. Try seasoning and adjust with Salt, Pepper, or additional Nutritional Yeast to your preference.
- In a large bowl, combine Pasta, Zucchini, Chives, Broccoli, and Pesto. Add two tablespoons of reserved pasta water to the mixture.
Then enjoy yourself. Remember, you can change out the Nuts for Pine nuts or others. For the Greens, you can use Basil, the original Pesto, but feel free to experiment. Please share your recipes on Plant-Based Lifestyle Living. We are always looking for guest authors. Share your Easy Plant Based Living Lifestyle Pesto Dish experience with others.
Read more – Why Try Plant-Based Lifestyle Living?
Follow us on Facebook.