Super easy vegan bowl recipes by Plant-based lifestyle living has another super easy-to-make and enjoys Vegan plant-based recipes for everyone to enjoy. This is easy, and you can prepare extra to appreciate and enjoy during the week. As we all strive to save the planet and save as many animals as possible, here is something we all can enjoy that is delicious.
When preparing these bowls, you can choose whatever you like instead of Chickpeas; you can not roast and add Edamame.
For a quick and easy Vegan Bowl, you can substitute so many things you enjoy. This is just one idea and one meal. The combinations are endless. Be creative and practice Plant-based lifestyle living.
Super Easy Vegan Bowl Recipes Ingredients
- Honey maple toasted Chickpeas
- 40 grams of cooked Chickpeas
- 1 TBSN of Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Two teaspoons Maple Honey or Pure Canadain Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Then Stir your Chickpeas with olive oil, salt, Cinnamon, Honey, and Cayenne Pepper. Place them on the bake and bake tray for 30-35 minutes until they’re golden and crispy.
One medium sweet Potato cut them into tiny pieces, not too small, not too big, make sure they are all the same size.
While they are Roasting
- Place the sweet Potato on another tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until they’re tender. Cook them at the same time.
- 2 cups of cooked Quinoa/Buckwheat/
- One sliced Avocado
- 1 cup of Kale or more can be a great time to add more or less depending on what you have left, shredded it into pieces
- Also, add some shredded Red Cabbage to the bowl to your liking.
You can substitute the Kale for any of your favorite greens.
For the Salsa
- One clove of fresh Garlic
- Two tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of Tahini
- Two tablespoons Olive Oil
- Use a little Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2-4 tablespoons of water (* depending on how thick the Tahini is, you may need more or less water to dilute the sauce)
Super easy vegan bowl recipes, again you can use whatever Vegan salsa you wish, from Pesto to again whatever your heart and appetite desire.
To prepare the dressing, mix Garlic with Lemon and Tahini and Oil everything until it’s soft.
Place in a bowl in different sections and drizzle the Salsa to taste.
You can cook extra and separate the Salsa and Potatoes, and Chickpeas and place them in Tupperware for meals during the next few days or take them to work for a healthy lunch. Anyone with any recipes to share, reach out on FB by DM. We would love to hear from you and share your recipes.
Follow us on Facebook.